Welcome to THE ASSOCIATED SCHOOLS
The Associated Schools (TAS) is an Association of co-educational schools who have formed an allegiance with the purpose of fostering fellowship and mutual support through sporting ties. TAS has evolved through the years into the premier co-educational inter-school sporting competition in Queensland.
The Mission of the Association is ... to provide high quality, co-educational, interschool, sporting competition underpinned by the Association's core values.
The Values of the Association are...
- PARTICIPATION Optimizing opportunities for students to participate in inter-school sporting competition;
- PRIDE Having commitment to and showing pride in their school and in the Association;
- PERFORMANCE Excelling in performance;
- SPORTSMANSHIP Displaying the attributes of fair play, whether on the field, spectating or adjudicating;
- COMMUNITY Promoting mutual support and acceptance for one another within the Christian environment of The Associated Schools;