Welcome to THE ASSOCIATED SCHOOLS
Please note that this site is currently under construction. Although efforts are being made to upgrade results and ladders, problems are occurring. We look forward to bringing you our new site, which will be linked to a TAS mobile app for your browsing convenience.
The Associated Schools (TAS) is an Association of co-educational schools who have formed an allegiance with the purpose of fostering fellowship and mutual support through sporting ties. TAS has evolved through the years into the premier co-educational inter-school sporting competition in Queensland.
The Mission of the Association is ... to provide high quality, co-educational, interschool, sporting competition underpinned by the Association's core values.
The Values of the Association are...
- PARTICIPATION Optimizing opportunities for students to participate in inter-school sporting competition;
- PRIDE Having commitment to and showing pride in their school and in the Association;
- PERFORMANCE Excelling in performance;
- SPORTSMANSHIP Displaying the attributes of fair play, whether on the field, spectating or adjudicating;
- COMMUNITY Promoting mutual support and acceptance for one another within the Christian environment of The Associated Schools;